time to start the weight watchers! i just had a baby a month ago and i'm ready to start firming up and ready for the extra fat to start coming off. i went to yoga for the first time since the birth on thursday and weighed myself... i have about 10 pounds to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. i was a little disappointed when i weighed myself... since i ran my whole pregnancy, i didn't think i would have that much weight to lose at this point, but i probably should remember that it's only been a month since i delivered my baby and i AM getting older. sigh. but all that running didn't go to waste... i am still in relatively good shape so the transformation shouldn't be too painful. :) here are my goals for the next few months:
1) reach my pre-pregnancy weight by march 31
2) stay within my weight watchers point value every week
3) no sugar in my diet for 6 weeks (until april 6)
4) run at least 4 days a week
5) practice yoga at least 2 days a week
6) weight train at least 2 days a week
7) get down to 125 pounds by may 30
8) get a time 1:50 or better for the see jane run half marathon
i really hate posting my weight on here, but i feel like it helps me have a sense of accountability. so for now, i will post my weight on the sidebar.
wish me luck!