Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 4

Just checking in... I have decided after only 4 days, that I love weight watchers. Those who know me, know that I love my sweets. Well, the good news is that I don't have to cut them out. As long as I stay within my points allowance, I am good to go. I think this will make it so that I can stay on this longer. I love that you can really eat whatever, just maybe not as much as normal. Like tonight for dinner, I had a hotdog with the rest of the fam, which you would think I shouldn't be able to have, but as long as I stay within my points... you get the picture. I even had 2 brownies for dessert last night and one tonight. I am not saying this is easy... it is amazing how much mindless munching I do, so I have really cut back on that and focused on having 3 meals and usually some sort of snack. The snacking is really the hardest part. When I get in the mood for munchies, I want salty chips or pretzels, or buttery popcorn. Instead, I usually turn to pickles or baby carrots, which are both filling and zero points. If anyone who has done WW before knows of any low points snacks, meals, and/or desserts, send them my way.

No comments: