Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 1

Good morning! And what a good day it is... the first day of our new eating plan. I have to say that I was dreading this all last week, but I got up and ran four miles this morning and felt renewed and awesome when I got home. It made me really excited to start eating healthier, which was a relief, because without a lot of determination, I would never get anywhere doing something like this. I love the way exercise makes my body feel. After I exercise, I always want to put fresh and whole foods in my body so that I keep feeling as good as I did when I was getting such a great workout.

Tonight I'll report what I ate for the day and how I did. My family is going over to Morgan's house to eat tonight - yummy Chicken Marsala! I can't wait. If anyone is looking for a new eating plan to try, you really should check out the Sonoma Diet, because it has the most delicious and flavorful recipes. I actually look forward to eating this healthy stuff... so good!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

way to go on the run! I did not run, but it is cleaning day, so I have been very productive and so far, am 100% on my food plan!! :) Hehe!! See you tonight! Oh, and are we going to be doing our weekly weigh-ins on Tuedays or Thursdays?

whitney said...

I would say Thursday are better because usually I don't do as well on the weekends, so by Thursday I've got back on track. :) But it really doesn't matter. Is one of those nights a night that you'll almost always be able to go to yoga? If there is, that's the one we should go to.

Morgan said...

I should be able to go no matter what day it is. Because if I ever have a meeting, it's not til 7pm. So if I have to leave early, we could just weigh in before class! So Thursday is fine.

whitney said...

Sweet, Thursday it is.